The Resilience Hub hosts Regional Resilience Hubs to ensure that the best practices and perspectives of those most affected by the climate crisis are amplified and increasingly drive the agenda at COP. Regional Resilience Hubs play a central role in elucidating and communicating regional priorities, actions, solutions and challenges to be amplified at the global scale, and help to shape the programming of the Resilience Hub from the start.
The Regional Resilience Hubs serve to:
- Connect and create collaborations between regional actors
- Build the capacity of local actors to engage internationally
- Elucidate and amplify regional priorities, actions, solutions and challenges
- Inform the Race to Resilience campaign and the High-Level Champions on regional perspectives, solutions and best practices
- Create powerful stories of solutions and locally-led action to build understanding of resilience and inform non-state actor led initiatives like the Marrakech Partnership for Global Climate Action
- Highlight scalable and investor-ready projects