As COP26 brings together national and international negotiators to progress their countries’ commitments on climate action, the non-state-actor community is stepping up to take action on resilience and adaptation.
The COP Resilience Hub managing partners – the Global Resilience Partnership, the Adrienne Arsht-Rockefeller Foundation Resilience Center at the Atlantic Council, and The Resilience Shift – are proud to share that over 100 organisations are involved in supporting the 24/7 virtual programme with significant participation from around the globe.
In a statement of recognition for the importance of resilience and adaptation for their organisations and for our societies, we are proud to be sponsored by FCDO, JP Morgan, UNFCCC, Deloitte, Google, IBM, PWC, Arup, AXA-XL, Jupiter Intelligence, Mott MacDonald, SPARC, Willis Towers Watson, WSP, Anglian Water and the Climate Justice Resilience Fund.
Register to access the full programme of events
The COP Resilience Hub event programme is now open for registration at https://cop-resilience-hub.org/ and unites business, investors, civil society, academia, cities and regions in a feat of global cooperation that has created a programme of over 70 events and initiatives that will run in parallel alongside COP26.
Adding events to your calendar
One you’ve registered, you can log in to browse the programme of events, creating a starred wish list and adding those you have selected to your calendar. All events will be streamed live on the platform and it also provides a networking space, and spaces for sponsors and partners to share their work on resilience and adaptation.
The programme features a huge variety of events and initiatives – some of which include:
- Blue zone featured events across 10 key themes
- Daily Windows on Resilience sharing best practice on adaptation and resilience from COP and our Hubs around the world
- A Resilience Gala to celebrate the work of all our partner organisations, along with key sponsor events
- Race to Resilience partner initiatives and complementary events on its coastal, rural and urban resilience themes, as the home of the ambitious UN High Level Champions campaign at COP26.
- An inspiring film showcase in partnership with WaterBear, and a selection of music and arts initiatives
More information about the programme will be published in the run up to COP.
Share the good news and promote the Hub
Use the Hub to share your own resilience and adaptation news to others using the #CopResilienceHub tag on your story – this will add it to the news being shared by those working in this field from around the world.
We welcome you to the COP Resilience Hub.